Hello buddies, here I am again with you to share an android app named Drupe for PC. It’s a utility app which arranges your phone data in a systematic way especially Phone book and the apps. Now you need not to exit one communication app to go to another communication app for contacting or replying your friends or loved ones as drupe android app makes it simple for you by placing all the communication apps that has been stored on your device at one place as well as organizes your phone book.
You can contact, dial and text all the people that are in your contact list by using your preferred communication app just through a single click on the communication app you want to use for contacting your friends or loved ones. You can also download and install War Tortoise on PC or Computer free by following the respective tutorial about it. Well, Drupe android app is available in multiple languages including French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkey and Italian. Just download Drupe android app on PC, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac free and enjoy all the communication apps installed in your device at one place.
Features of Drupe For PC Free Download
Drupe for PC is a utility app provides all your communication app at one place from where you can start any communication app that has been installed on your device from Facebook Messenger to Hangout to Whatsapp and many more. Drupe app also keep an account of all the messages that you missed to read while messaging as well as shows all the missed calls that you receive either in your phone or through Whatsapp or Viber. In order to know more about the app, look at the features of Drupe given below –
- Contact with just one swipe – Using drupe, you can dial, text or creatively reach anyone on your contact list, using your preferred communication app, with just one swipe.
- Smart dialer – NEW! Cross app dialing has now made super fast and easy
- Always around – Yes, drupe is within your reach whenever you need it. Don’t worry, we made sure it’s seamless.
- Organize your address book / Phonebook – It’s about time we’ve had some help with organizing our address book and solving the duplicate contacts Android issues. No more phonebook mess…
- Start all your communication apps from one place – Once we know who we want to contact, we have plenty of apps to choose from. drupe makes it much easier to decide which one to use, and to quickly start the interaction. Dialer, WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook Messenger, Skype, phone… are all in, and there are more.
- Communicate with groups– You can either create new groups or import existing ones, but this time enjoy WhatsApp, dial the group for conference calls, send group emails or even create group calendar invites, with just one swipe. Same group across all apps…
- Unified “recent” feed – Finally you can track your recent communication log, with all your contacts, in one place, call log, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and more.
- Contact based reminders – Set contact based reminders, time or context related. Never forget to get back!
- Missed calls manager – Easily get back to your missed calls via call, SMS, whatsapp or else. Snooze missed calls for later or set relevant reminders
- A new way to interact with your contacts – unified swipe for all interactions
- Includes a cross app dialer with T9 and dual SIM support
- Contact based reminders
- Missed calls manager
- A unified recent communications log – calls, SMS, messaging and more
- An automatic, customizable favorites list
- A semi-transparent trigger icon is always with you – activated with one swipe to access your dialer or contacts
- Works Seamlessly with your native Android functions: Call, SMS, Calendar, Email & More.
- Integrated with: WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Tango & many more
- Choose from a bunch of amazing themes and customize your drupe looks
- Easy search- Reach all your contacts from the main screen. Search also through typing numbers in the dialer.
- Customize your favorites and communication apps by preference
- Get help with updating relevant contact info – smart search for your friends in Skype, Facebook and more
How to Download Drupe for PC and Mac?
Now come to the main part of this particular tutorial which is steps as how you can easily download Drupe for Laptops / PC and Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows XP. SO here is the step by step procedure for you that act as an complete guidance for you in downloading and installing Drupe for PC, Drupe on PC, Drupe for Laptops, Drupe for Laptops PC, Drupe for Windows 10/8.1/7/xp, Drupe for Mac PC, Drupe for Windows PC.
If you want to run any android application on your PC or Laptops then you need to have an android emulator on your device. But if you ask me then the best emulator exists till date is Bluestacks. So if you have still not downloaded and installed Bluestacks on PC or Mac and even if you have then download the latest version of Bluestack for PC from the link given below.
Method 1: Free Download of Drupe on PC via Apk.
This is one of the simplest methods to download Drupe for PC. As all you need to do is just click on the link given below and download Drupe apk. Then just open Drupe via Bluestacks Android Emulator and after that click on “ALL APPS” and then you will find Drupe on PC there.
Method 2: Free Downloading of Drupe on PC:
This process is quit lengthy and tricky so just follow the steps as prescribed. And in this method you need to have Bluestacks Android Emulator on Windows/ PC and Laptops.
- Open Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Click on the Search Button and write Drupe on search box.
- Then simply press Search play for Drupe.
- You will be re-directed to Google Playstore just click on the relevant result.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on install.
- At last just click on “ALL APPS” button in Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Well I hope that this tutorial must be turned out to be a complete guide for you. If this tutorial helped you then don’t forget to leave your comments below. And even if you face some difficulty then also you can leave your comments below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google +