Hello friends, today I have come up with an android app named Messenger for Mac, developed by Facebook to make it easy for the people to connect with each other with ease and comfort. With Messenger app, you can send free texts to all those who are in the friend list of your Facebook account as well as to those who are in your phonebook list. The app Messenger works with your data plan and helps you in avoiding the charges by telecom companies for sending the messages. You can also create groups of people whom you chat frequently, name them and set groups photos and store them all at one place. With messenger app, you can also make videos, take selfies and share it with your friends and dear ones. The app is also loaded with the feature of free calls all around the world, provided that free calls can be made over Wi-Fi network, otherwise data usage will be charged. So, friends keeping in mind the popularity and utility of Messenger app in day to day life of a person, I have come up with the tutorial to download Messenger by Facebook on Mac OS X or later version free from here.
Features of Messenger for Mac
Messenger is a social networking application for connecting people all around the world via free and unlimited text messages and free national as well as international calls either using Wi-Fi connection or your data plan.You can make videos instantly or take selfies and share it with all your friends all around the world. Some of the features of Messenger are given below –
- Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
- Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
- Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
- Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
- Preview your camera roll photos and videos without leaving the conversation–then choose the perfect ones to send.
- Record voice messages when you have more to say.
- Know when people have seen your messages.
- Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation.
- Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
- Turn on location to let people know when you’re nearby.
- See who’s available on Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
- Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
- Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
How To Download Messenger for Mac OS X or above version ?
The app Messenger has been launched officially only for the android device users, and till now no official announcement has been made for the PC version of Messenger app or Messenger app for Mac. To download Messenger on PC is comparatively simple as in the market you will get many promising as well as effective tutorials to download Messenger on PC, but when it comes to Mac or Chromebook , it becomes quite impossible or complex task to download Messenger for Mac.
Steps to Download and Install Messenger on Mac OS X or later version
Step 1 – Download Bluestacks Emulator that is supported by Mac, you will get it either from on-line source or download Bluestacks for Mac from here.
Step 2 – Now, after downloading successfully the Bluestacks emulator on your Mac, install it on your device, same as you install other applications or software on your Macbook.
Step 3 – Once the software is installed, you will get the Bluestacks icon on the location where you have saved it, click on the icon and launch the Bluestacks software.
Step 4 – Now, on the right hand side of the Bluestacks emulator app screen you will get a search bar, enter Messenger and hit the search bar.
Step 5 – You will get Messenger app icon, click on it and download it on your mac and install.
Step 6 – Once the Messenger app is installed on your Mac, open up Bluestacks emulator once again and you will get Messenger app icon on menu. Click on it and start using it on your Mac.
If you are having any problem with the tutorial, write to us in the comment section, we will be very happy to work out your confusion with our solutions.