Do you know which is the fastest video messenger app on planet? No it’s not Imo, neither WhatsApp nor Skype. It is Glide. Glide is video chat messenger through which you get the experience of high quality video chat with texting. Now you need not to just listen the happy moments of your friends, family or loved ones. In fact, with glide for PC, become part of the beautiful and happy moments of your near and dear ones.
The most important feature of glide app is that it is completely available for free. All you need is an active internet connection to get yourself connected with the person whom you want to do the video chatting. With just a single tap of a mouse, you can share your videos to your friends and family. In addition to this, you can also share the videos that you have captured of your special moments with all your dear ones.
There is more. If you are having a smartwatch, then you can see all the video and text messages with this watch. You need not to open your phone. This amazing app is the creation of Glide. The app is available for android and iOS users only. In simple words, glide is not available for Windows. Doing video chat from a bigger screen is always favorable instead doing it from your smartphone.
There is an alternative method through which you can run glide on PC or computer running on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows XP. To know the method in detail, go through the tutorial given below carefully.
How To Download Glide for PC & Windows
In order to download and install glide on Laptop or computer, you need an android emulator. Emulator is a software through which one can run Glide on Windows powered computer.
In market, there are lots of android emulator available such as Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, YouWave, Andyroid and iPadian etc. However, in this tutorial we would be using Bluestacks emulator here.
You might also prefer to read >>> Word Cookies for PC (Windows and Mac) Download
How To Install Glide on PC Windows 10,8,7 via Bluestacks
In this method, you are require to download and install Bluestacks emulator first. Download Bluestacks emulator from the download link given below –
- First of all, open Bluestacks emulator that you have downloaded from the download link given above.
- Now look for the search bar in the homescreen of Bluestacks emulator.
- Type Glide in the search bar and hit enter.
- In this step you will get redirected to the google play store.
- Login page of google play store will pop up. Just type your Google account username and password.
- Now you will get enter into google play store home page.
- Type Glide in the google play store search bar and press enter.
- You will see Glide app icon in your computer screen.
- Just tap on the install button.
- Few seconds later, installation of glide app will start in your PC.
- Once the installation completes, go to Menu –> All App in Bluestacks Homescreen.
- Look for Glide app. Double click and the app will be launched.
How To Install Glide for PC via APK
This method requires you to download the APK file of the game or the app that you want to install and run on your Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP and Windows 10 operating system. Here you are require to download APK file of Glide app.
- Go to the drive where you have saved the downloaded apk file of glide app.
- Open glide apk with Bluestacks emulator.
- After few seconds, the installation of glide app will start.
- Once the installation completes, go to Bluestacks Menu and then to All Apps.
- Search for Glide app icon in All apps.
- Once you see glide app, just double tap. Now start using glide for PC, as the app is launched successfully.