PhotoScan for PC is a latest android photography application. First of all let me just give a glimpse about this amazing application. So basically after you will instal this app on any of your android, iOS devices or PC and Mac then you will be able to convert hard copy of a picture into soft copy.
Since PhotoScan app is a photography application so you will be able to transfer any physical documents into your phone by simply scanning that document. Isn’t this sounds crazy as now for converting any picture now will be not required to have scanner with you.
The game is a creation of Google Inc for free. No PC version of PhotoScan is available, therefore here we are to share with you how to download and install PhotoScan on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP and MAC free.
Features of PhotoScan For PC Free Download
PhotoScan is an android photgraphy app. Have a look over the features of PhotoScan app which are given below –
- Get glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
- Automatic cropping based on edge detection
- Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
- Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
How to Download PhotoScan on PC?
Here is the complete guide to download PhotoScan for PC on your computer or Windows 7, windows 8 or windows 10. But before downloading PhotoScan on your PC or Laptop, make sure that you are connected with an internet connection and it is running smoothly.
Method 1: Move your cursor to the download link given below –
Method 2: Free Download PhotoScan for PC:
This process is quite lengthy and tricky so just follow the steps as prescribed. To apply Method 2, it is very important and mandatory that your device must have an android emulator already installed. I will recommend you to use Bluestacks android emulator because of the flexibility it provide to the user.
- Open Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Click on the Search Button and write PhotoScan on search box.
- Then simply press Search play for PhotoScan.
- You will be re-directed to Google Playstore just click on the relevant result.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on install.
- At last just click on “ALL APPS” button in Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Well I hope that this tutorial must be turned out to be a complete guide for you. If this tutorial helped you then don’t forget to leave your comments below. And even if you face some difficulty then also you can leave your comments below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google.